Web Development Project Manager
Go back to careers
Why You’re Important
You’re a scrum master of sorts — an experienced project manager who specializes in mid-sized web projects. Youl act as a liaison between the technical and marketing teams to effectively manage resources, schedules and the quality of deliverables. You are a “chaos tamer” who will translate stakeholder needs into a clear definition of system requirements, culminating in the production launch of complex and highly targeted interactive web products.
- As a Web Development Project Manager:
- You will manage a portfolio of projects as well as run point on overseeing an interdisciplinary team that applies agile workflow process to every aspect of product development.
- You will be able to combine your management skills with your passion for problem solving and proclivity for organization.
- You will act as our team leader in conducting team and project standups and will act as an internal air traffic controller in assuring that each team member is in position and performing.
- Clear sense of priority when directing resources, monitoring development efforts, assembling key project deliverables, reporting project status and raising awareness on issues requiring escalation
- Big picture vision combined with obsession with detail relative to a project’s quality assurance cycle to ensure that final product meets expectations of the original development requirements
- Leadership and management skills in running daily project and team standups.
- Strong ability to appropriately sequence and schedule the execution of multiple projects – from research and planning through design, completion and launch.
- Clear written and verbal ommunication with other management, developers, product managers and technical specialists on planning issues and business and/or functional requirements
- Must be a “team-player” who thrives within collaborative and framework driven environments
- Communicate project implementation options that affect cost, schedule, quality and risk to stakeholders, as well as offer recommendations based on these elements
- 4+ years in management of small to mid-sized interactive website, marketing and social media development
- Thorough understanding of agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures
- Thorough understanding of the interactive website development lifecycle
- Experience with creating estimates and SOWs and using project management & communication tools (Microsoft Project, Basecamp, etc.)
Salary/rate is competitive and commensurate with talent and past performance. Along with a competitive salary, we offer solid benefits including uncapped paid time-off, medical coverage, and a retirement plan with matching contributions. There is also a great opportunity to own part of the the companies that you help to activate. This is a permanent, on-site, position in Durham, North Carolina.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to hear more, we’d like to get to know you. In addition to your resume, submit a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org expressing how your past achievements make you a good fit for Pruvop and your salary requirements. We read cover letters and weigh them appropriately.
Go back to careers