One of the essential steps in deploying software is configuring it to work with specific environments. This might mean pointing your application to the right database connection string, tweaking settings to run in production, or specifying a custom installation directory. Many of the steps that you define as part of your deployment process can have additional configuration features enabled.
Shoes Ankle Heel Women's Court Pink TAOFFEN 63 Strap Party High vBgyfHMEnable Configuration Features
- If the step you are defining has configuration features available, there is a CONFIGURE FEATURES link. Click this link.
- Select the features you would like to enable by clicking the relevant checkboxes in the list and click OK.
The features you have enabled will now be available in the Features section of the step you are defining.
Only steps the features can be used with, will have the features listed as options.
Steps that are not compatible with any of the configuration features, will not show the CONFIGURE FEATURES link.
You can configure the following features:
- Custom Installation Directory
- IIS Web Site and Application Pool
- Mens UNIONBAY Brown UNIONBAY Mens Brown Murray UNIONBAY Murray awOXfqfz
- Custom Deployment Scripts
- JSON Configuration Variables
- Configuration Variables
- Configuration Transforms
- Substitute Variables in Files
- IIS6+ Home Directory
- Red Gate Database Deployment